The post holder will be responsible for assessment of care needs, developments, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care for patients within the Team Leader's sphere of care.
You will be required to travel around the community of North Uttlesford in a timely manner, therefore it is essential that you have access to your own vehicle.
Full or part time available on long term contracts!
•Takes responsibility for a patient or a defined group of patients within their own homes or elsewhere as defined by the Senior Nurse.
•Undertake comprehensive nursing assessments to identify the patient's physical and environmental needs.
•Plans, evaluates and prioritises interventions and care for patients within his/her sphere of responsibility.
•Leads the clinical nursing management of the caseload's most dependent patients. Determines, in liaison with the Senior Nurse the frequency, type and monitors the efficacy of patient care offered.
You must have:
•12 months previous NHS experience as a community nurse
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Adam at Service Care Health on [Click here to apply]
or at [Click here to apply]
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided