Benefits: Life assurance, Access to Childcare vouchers, Flexible working times, Opportunities for career development, Paid training, Industry recognised qualifications, Fully funded DBS/PVG and Guaranteed hours.
About this Job -
About this Job -
We are currently recruiting for a Paediatric Support Worker to support 2 lovely little boys, both with a very rare condition called L1 Hydrocephalus.
This role is part time, with the following shift patterns available:
- 07:00-10:00 (Mon-Fri)
- 15:00-18:00 (Mon-Fri)
- 00-18.00 (Sat)
The person we support has the following clinical interventions:
- Epilepsy with rescue medication
- Moving & Handling
Previous experience is advantageous but not essential as you will receive training tailored to the boy's specific needs.
- Earn £9.62
- A regular working pattern
- Being a part of a dedicated team for these brothers
- Paid nurse-led clinical training
- 24/7 on call nurse support
- Opportunity to work with other children as you grow into the role of Paediatric Support Worker
Voyage Specialist Healthcare - part of Voyage Care, provides complex home care services for adults and children. These high quality services allow our clients to remain independent in the comfort of their own home, without compromising on the quality of their care.
Benefits working with Voyage Specialist Healthcare include:
- Competitive salary
- Holiday pay
- Career Progression including the completion of NVQ qualifications
- Fully funded DBS/PVG
- Support Worker recognition scheme
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Refer a friend scheme
This is a rewarding role where you can gain clinical skills and experience, whilst delivering exceptional support to our service users making a positive impact on their day to day life.
Click Apply to complete our one page application………All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010