Duration: 6 months on going potential to go permanent
Full time position 37.5 hours per week
Monday - Friday Midnight - 8:00 am
Adecco have an excellent opportunity to work with their global research and health care company based in Witney, joining their Investigations team in the Product Returns department. The core parts of the role would be fault finding on each device that the customer will return to the company and inputting this information on a system with use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Conducts complaint investigation activities with regards to all blood glucose monitoring platforms (meter, strip and sensor technology)
• Ensuring that complaint investigations are completed according to procedures in a timely manner, ensuring appropriate prioritisation
• Meet division goals for timeliness of complaint investigations and identify opportunities for improvement and/or better deficiencies in investigation processes
• Safely troubleshoot complaint returns to determine root causes (where possible) of failures using schematic diagrams and equipment such as soldering irons, drill presses, microscopes, oscilloscopes, software applications and other equipment while wearing appropriate protective equipment
• Ensuring the accuracy, quality and timeliness of the documentation of any activities carried out to meet, including the providing of data requested by management, utilising software applications, computers and databases, in accordance with requirements and applicable regulations
• Communicate in a professional manner with both internal/external customers to obtain any required information to process complaints
• Identifying any trends in product complaints that are found during investigations and highlighting these to management
• Training will be provided
• Strong experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
• Working towards deadliness and target and good attention to details
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser