Complex Care Assistant - Days & Waking Nights
Up to £12.27 per hour
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Complex Care Assistants to work days or waking night shifts caring for adults with complex healthcare needs in their own homes in Launceston. Enjoy structured shifts around a two-week set rota, free specialised training programs, free uniform, free DBS check and pay rates up to £12.27/hr.
You can make a positive difference to someone's life today
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Complex Care Assistants to work day and waking night shifts caring for our service users living with complex care needs in their own homes in Launceston and the surrounding areas.
This role has day or waking night shifts available from 00:00 to 06:00.
As a Complex Care Assistant, you will ensure that our service users with complex care needs receive excellent care and support with various important daily tasks. These include daily activities, personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services needed.
The ideal applicants will have previous experience of providing care to our service users with complex care needs.
Our exclusive new app feature allows you to access up to 50% of the value of your shifts on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays).
Why join us?
* Structured shifts on a two-week set rota are available for this role
* Minimum hours guarantee available as part of our permanent contract
* Organised rotas set to up to 4 weeks in advance
* Specialist training programs covering various specialist training programs earned through credits as you work enabling you to develop your skill set
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous care experience
* You will need a valid practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or a willingness to book on to a course with Newcross
* Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
* Salary of up to £12.27/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* FREE criminal record check (DBS) and FREE uniform
* Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
* Free training programs earned through credits as you work
* 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
* Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
* Support from a clinical supporting team
* Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
* Employee 'Perks at Work' scheme with 30,000 discounts across a range of retailers available
Our Plymouth branch is located on the south Devon coast and provides qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants to South Devon and North Cornwall.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call [Click here to apply]
. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.