Carers, do you have complex care experience? We are looking for people to join our great team supporting local clients.
About Prestige Nursing + Care
Prestige Nursing + Care is a private homecare provider offering you a better way to work in care.
We are looking for experienced Carers with experience in providing Complex Care to join our local team.
We are proud to offer you:
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working and a variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Working with a local team at a local branch
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 365 days a year (fully confidential support)
- "Your Prestige" Benefits and Rewards package (including 4% discount at Tesco, 5% discount at Argos and many more)
- Free uniform and DBS cost refunded *conditions apply*
- Accrued holiday pay
- Prestige Nursing+ Care offers you a better way to work in care: local, flexible, valued.
Our goal is to make a positive difference every time we visit.
We support clients with many different and complex needs every day including:
- Personal care - assisting with washing, personal hygiene, dressing and grooming
- Helping with daily life - shopping, preparing drinks and meals
- Supporting social activities - local support groups, visiting friends and neighbours
- Supporting people with dementia, spinal cord and acquired brain injuries, learning difficulties and MS
- Assignments vary from short to longer visits, days and nights.
What we're looking for from you:
- We're looking for at least 1 years' paid experience in care within the UK, some of which should be Complex Care
- A full driving licence is essential
- 2 satisfactory references
We're also seeking people who are:
- Passionate about providing care
- Friendly and approachable
- Have a 'hands on' and 'can do' attitude
We'd love you to join our team.
By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy