Complex Care Support Worker
Voyage Specialist Healthcare - Middlesbrough
About this Job -
We are currently recruiting for a Complex Care Support Worker to support a lovely lady who has Cerebral Palsy with multiple health conditions and a severe learning disability.
This role is full time or part-time for someone who is happy to work a combination of days, nights and weekends, with the following shift patterns available:
The person we support has the following clinical interventions:
- Oxygen Therapy with monitoring of oxygen levels
- Oral suction
- Moving & Assisting
- Includes bespoke training with this ladies physiotherapy team
Previous experience is advantageous but not essential as you will receive training tailored to the service user's specific needs.
What the role offers:
- Earn between £8.80 and £13 per hour
- A regular working pattern
- Being a part of a dedicated team for this lady
- Paid nurse-led clinical training
- 24/7 on call nurse support
Voyage Specialist Healthcare - part of Voyage Care, provides complex home care services for adults and children. These high quality services allow our clients to remain independent in the comfort of their own home, without compromising on the quality of their care.
Benefits working with Voyage Specialist Healthcare include:
- Competitive salary
- Holiday pay
- Career progression including the completion of NVQ qualifications
- Fully funded DBS/PVG
- Support Worker recognition scheme
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Refer a friend scheme
This is a rewarding role where you can gain clinical skills and experience, whilst delivering exceptional support to our service user making a positive impact on their day to day life.
Click Apply to complete our one page application………All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010