Your Norwich branch will be located at 7/13 Orford Place, just a short walk from Norwich train station.Are you looking to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Complex Healthcare Assistants to care for our service users living in their own homes in
Dereham, Fakenham, Swaffham, Swanton Morley and the larger Norfolk area.Flexi Pay
This feature allows you to submit your timesheets by 5pm everyday and gives you access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)What will I do?
As a Complex Healthcare Assistant, you will work hard to ensure that our service users receive the highest quality care and support available by assisting with a variety of different tasks. These will include personal care, clinical requirements, medication support, PEG care, social integration activities and any additional tasks needed. Why choose us?
What will I get?
- A minimum hours guarantee to give you the security of a steady income
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
What will I need?
- Salary of up to £14.80/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent flexible contract, guaranteeing you a minimum of 20 hours of work every week
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free ongoing training and development through credits earned
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current workplace, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to enrol on a practical Moving and Handling course with Newcross
- You will need access to a Smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Develop your skill set with us!
Working as Personal Care Assistant with Newcross will give you unprecedented access to a wide range of free training earned through credits as you work. We cover topics such as Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Dementia Care, Epilepsy, Medication Administration and many more.
Our staff could also access a wide range of National vocational qualifications covering various subjects and levels. Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call [Click here to apply]. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!