Concierge Service | Edinburgh | Full time | Permanent
Spire Murrayfield Hospital has a wonderful opportunity to be part of a newly established team. We are looking for someone with excellent face to face customer service skills to join us on a permanent and full time basis.
The full time hours will be worked as any 5 out of 7 days (Monday to Sunday) with shifts between 7 am and 8 pm.
Please apply only if you can commit to the above.
Spire Edinburgh Hospital holds a long standing reputation for providing high quality, comprehensive private hospital care. Our facilities are excellent and the hospital is staffed by a valued team of highly skilled professionals. We provide a dynamic and stimulating environment for highly motivated individuals.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Be welcoming, patient focused and deliver a high standard of customer service
- To deal with enquiries from patients, staff and visitors in a courteous, timely and efficient manner. This may be by face to face or telephone.
- To practice and maintain a high standard of confidentiality at all times and exercise absolute discretion in the use of all patient/consultant and staff information.
- To undertake various clerical duties
Who we're looking for –
- Experience in customer service, reception and/or administration is highly desired
- Previous experience in a face to face customer service environment preferable (Healthcare, Retail, Hospitality)
- Someone who is highly organised, accurate and comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Must be a good communicator, a team player and have good computer literacy
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employee’s well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
For further information please contact [ Email address blocked ]
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
- Clerical Works
- Health Care