Applications are invited from ambitious, enthusiastic individuals to join our clients friendly Gastroenterology team situated in a resort town on England’s North Sea coast.
The successful applicant will support in the delivery of high quality, endoscopy care in an accredited JAG Endoscopy unit, undertake outpatient clinics, and inpatient care on the hospitals dedicated Gastroenterology Ward.
This post is based in a location which is known for its beauty, it was recently voted as one of the best places to live in the UK. It is a lovely location to raise a family and has a plethora of excellent schools. It also has fantastic rail and road links with easy access to major cities.
The essential criteria for the post holder:
* Full GMC registration with a license to practice
* Entry On GMC specialist register or within 6 months of CCT date or expected CESR approval.
* Must undertake scoping and must be willing and able to participate in GIM on call rota
* Willing and able to participate in GIM on call rota
* For candidates who reside abroad you must have completed the necessary language test (IELTS / OET / NARIC) before applying. You must be able to satisfy the language test requirements of the UKVI remit.
If you want more information on this position then please apply now!
We are often appointed by NHS Trusts to help recruit for their vacancies. If you are interested in moving to another Trust, but this particular one is not what you are looking for, then please get in contact and let me know as I'm sure we will be able to help
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Gastroenterology - York) .