One of our outstanding CQC recognised Trusts based in the beautiful countryside has a fantastic innovative post available that is suitable for a Consultant in either Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, or Adult Psychiatry.
You will lead a clinical service for people aged 16 to 18 who present severe mental illness.
They are currently providing 6 Community teams, 10 Bed adolescent inpatient unit, dedicated CAMHS psychiatric liaison services within 3 acute hospitals, out of hours crisis service, discovery college and peer specialists working within the community and inpatient teams.
The Trust are working closely with local commissioners to develop new and innovative services including a CAMHS retreat to support the emotional health and well-being of young people in and around the area.
The successful post holder must ensure they have the relevant professional registration including the following:
* Section 12
* Approved Clinician
* Responsible Clinician status
The Trust is based in a beautiful location with sandy beaches, fantastic transport links to other areas of the country and vibrant towns offering something for all ages.
The appointee must have the following to be eligible for this post:
* Full GMC registration
* In possession or within 6 months possession of a CCT in Psychiatry or on Specialist Register in Psychiatry
* A minimum of two years experience in CAMHS or General Adult Psychiatry at senior/specialist registrar level.
* 3 years core training in Psychiatry or equivalent
* Experience of work in the NHS for a minimum of two years
* Generous relocation package
* Outstanding CQC recognised Trust
* Broad career progression including medical education, medical leadership and clinical expertise as well as working towards CESR
* Innovative Flexible working options
If you want more information on this position then please apply now!
We are often appointed by NHS Trusts to help recruit for their Psychiatry vacancies. If you are interested in moving to another Trust, but this particular one is not what you are looking for, then please get in contact and let me know as I'm sure we will be able to help
Social Media Platforms
Creative Content Development
Recommend Appropriate Strategies