Are you ready to commit to providing a comprehensive and oustanding service for young people between the ages of 12 to 18? If the answer is yes then this could be the perfect role for you!
One of our outstanding CQC recognised Trusts based in the beautiful countryside has a fantastic full time (10PA) CAMHS Consultant Psychiartrist post available.
The Trust is based in a beautiful location with sandy beaches, fantastic transport links to other areas of the country and vibrant towns offering something for all ages.
The appointee will work closely with CAMHS colleagues to support the emotional health and wellbeing of young people in and around the area. The position is based at the 10 bedded inpatient CAMHS hospital.
The Trust are currently providing the following:
* 6 Community teams.
* A 10-bed adolescent inpatient unit.
* A dedicated CAMHS psychiatric liaison service to the three acute hospitals in Dorset.
* A community forensic service for children and adolescents.
* A specialist community service for young people with eating disorders.
* A specialist community service for children and young people with intellectual disability.
* An out of hours CAMHS crisis service.
* A Discovery College for young people and carers.
* Peer specialists employed within our community and inpatient teams.
NHSE has commissioned the Trust to build a new state of the art 8 bed PICU. The Trust is also part of the national trailblazer to deliver Mental Health Support teams in schools across three pilot sites in the country.
The successful post holder must ensure they have the relevant professional registration including the following:
* Section 12
* Approved Clinician
* Responsible Clinician status
The appointee must have the following to be eligible for this post:
* Full GMC registration
* In possession or within 6 months possession of a CCT in Psychiatry or on Specialist Register in Psychiatry
* A minimum of two years experience in CAMHS or General Adult Psychiatry at senior/specialist registrar level.
* 3 years core training in Psychiatry or equivalent
* Experience of work in the NHS for a minimum of two years
* Generous relocation package
* Outstanding CQC recognised Trust
* Broad career progression including medical education, medical leadership and clinical expertise as well as working towards CESR
* Innovative Flexible working options
If you want more information on this position then please apply now!
We are often appointed by NHS Trusts to help recruit for their Psychiatry vacancies. If you are interested in moving to another Trust, but this particular one is not what you are looking for, then please get in contact and let me know as I'm sure we will be able to help
Pediatric Intensive Care Unit