Our client is an established company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education.
Do you want to work in a friendly, committed and established CAMHS Mental Health service where your knowledge and skills will be valued? Are you a Consultant Psychiatrist with experience of working with people with young people with mental health co-morbidities?
The successful candidate will work 37.5 hours a week and will see you join supportive and experience team to provide child and adolescents tier 4 services for young people aged 13 to 18 with complex needs. You will be working in a service that provides evidence based and focused treatment programmes designed for the individual needs of each young person
You will be registered on the Specialist Register for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry with a license to practice with experience of CAMHs and leading multidisciplinary teams.
- Review referrals and determine appropriateness for admission
- Conduct Admission assessment and ensure effective management plans
- Conduct risk assessment and review regularly
- Allocate specialist psychological treatments
- Assess physical health
- Ensuring effective liaison with referring/community teams, specialists and Commissioners.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Registered on the GMC Specialist Register for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry with a licence to practise.
- Experience of CAMHS Forensic and/or Eating Disorders desirable
- Annual salary of up to £150,000
- The equivalent of 30 days annual leave (pro-rata) - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals
- Well-being support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There are also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, holiday financing and much more.
You will have the opportunity for regular career development to ensure you're on the cutting edge and at the top of your game. You'll have access to excellent CPD, plus access to a large peer group of enthusiastic and high-calibre consultants.
Our client follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand that it is each persons individual responsibility and commitment to promote and safeguard the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
If you may be interested in a new role with a Private Health care provider please apply today.