Service Care Solutions are looking for a experienced Contact Centre Agent to work within a busy NHS Service in Cambridge.
The role of Bank Contact Centre Agent is to support the
Voice Services team in the delivery of services to the Trust
by the Addenbrooke's Contact Centre team.
Providing a courteous, efficient and complex telephony and reception service to the public, patients and other Trust staff, in a busy and challenging environment. The post- holder will ensure that the Contact Centre runs smoothly and efficiently in respect of the Bank Contact Centre Agent duties.
The post-holder will ensure that a qualitative service is delivered that meets the expectations of staff, patients and the general public.
Key duties and responsibilities:
As a member of the Voice Services Team, the post-holder has an individual responsibility
for defined aspects of the service and will ensure that their contribution is both positive and beneficial in helping both the Estates and Facilities Department and other departments of
the Trust to fulfil the Trust's overall objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
The post-holder will contribute to the work of the Voice Services Team with the guidance of the Contact Centre Manager and Shift Leaders, to ensure that the Contact Centre service meets agreed standards and a patient centred approach.
1. The Bank Contact Centre Agent is the first point of contact for people telephoning
the Trust, offering an operator service and handling all incoming and internal calls on the Contact Centre consoles. The Agent will transfer the callers to the correct departments, put out paging calls, giving out rota information as required. This may necessitate long periods of concentration and focus and the ability to deal consistently with people in a clear and polite manner.
2. The Contact Centre is open 24/7; 365 days per year and the Bank Contact Centre
Agent will be expected to contribute as necessary.
3. The post-holder will use the correct salutation and communication standards with callers when handing telephone calls in line with the Voice Service Call Quality procedures. The Contact Centre team are required to work accurately and in line with the Trust confidentiality and data protection policies. The post-holder will gather the correct information using appropriate questioning in order to carry out the correct procedure in a calm and efficient manner.
4. The Bank Contact Centre Agent will update information held within Voice Services for use within the Trust in a precise and timely manner, using accurate typing and keyboard skills.
5. The post-holder will log detailed Facilities Helpdesk calls regarding maintenance, equipment or portering requests in line with the Voice Service Call Quality standards, accurately recording details, liaising as necessary with other Estates and Facilities Departments and other departments within the Trust.
6. The post-holder will have the ability to deal in a calm and efficient manner with emergency calls and fire calls in line with the Voice Services procedures.
7. The Contact Centre team carry out pager transfers, diagnose problems with faulty pagers and recommend a solution in line with the Voice Services procedures.
8. It is expected that the post-holder reports faults i.e. telecom, paging faults, consoles, HISS etc. to the Technical Team and/ or Systems Development Team promptly.
Applicants should be confident in their own abilities and keen learners in order to fulfil the role to the best of your ability. If this sounds like you, and if you want to discuss the role further then please contact Matt at Service Care Solutions Ltd on [Click here to apply]
, or alternatively send an updated CV to [Click here to apply]