Contemporary Team Leader
Unit 4a, Avon Meads Shopping Park, Bristol, Bristol
Who we are
Outfit is the ultimate one stop shopping destination, with all Arcadia Brands under one roof. We endeavour to give each of our customers a personal shopping experience that's engaging and inspiring. We are still expanding with plans to open further new stores, providing our team lots of opportunities to grow and develop.
As a Team Leader/Supervisor, you will support the Managers by leading the team and setting the standards in store, making sure that you deliver exceptional service day in, day out. You will love taking on extra responsibility and driving your own development showing the confidence and skills to become a manager of the future.
You will be accountable for Brands such as Dorothy Perkins, Evans and Wallis.
Day to Day
* You are passionate about understanding customers, retail, fashion trends, and product and share your knowledge with the rest of the team
* You embrace and drive digital and multi-channel initiatives
* You are actively involved in supporting the management team to deliver KPIs
* You coach and motivate the team to maximise their performance by being a role model
* You work well under pressure and have a positive approach
* A genuine love of fashion and passion for our Brands
* Previous experience in leading a team
* Customer focussed and experience of driving sales
* A flair for visual merchandising
* A team player, able to motivate and give direction to others
* Initiative and ability to work independently/without guidance
* Good communication skills and confident to communicate at all levels
The Exciting Part
You get some great benefits for being part of the team. We offer great staff discount across all the Arcadia brands, which includes a discounted clothing allowance so you can stay up to date with the current trends. On top of that, you'll be enrolled into our company pension scheme, and be able to grow with support from our amazing development offer.
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You'll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.
Arcadia Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer