Specialist Continence Nurse
Farnham Centre of Health
Free parking and career development opportunity
Are you a dynamic and enthusiastic Specialist Continence nurse looking to join an organisation focused on professional growth and development, whilst ensuring you feel valued each and every day?
As a Specialist Continence Nurse within Virgin Care located in Farnham you’ll join a team who are focused on clinical excellence and working in partnership with our acute and primary care partners
Your days will be rewarding and varied and include:
* offering support to adults with bladder and bowel dysfunction, through assessment and diagnostic intervention
* acting as a resource for other professionals, patients and carers.
* providing support across the North East Hampshire and Surrey footprint looking at developing the service to improve patient care.
You will have a First level nursing qualification with appropriate Continence experience and have a full UK driving license with access to a car.
You will feel valued as a Specialsit Continence nurse within Virgin Care, receiving access to exclusive rewards and benefits including:
* AfC 20/21 salary and terms and conditions including an NHS pension
* Flexible working to provide you with that true work / life balance
* Access to Virgin Tribe - our staff benefits scheme which grants you access to premier offers and discount off all Virgin products including flights, holidays, gyms and media, along with regular competitions and giveaways.
* Feel the difference fund - a £100,000 fund to bring ‘Feel the difference’ to life, giving every employee a chance to have their thoughts and ideas heard.
* Access to MyWellness – a health and lifestyle platform covering mental health awareness and support, healthy recipes & activity challenges
* Access to bespoke career pathways and opportunities to continue your professional development, and within this role you could complete level 7 appropriate modules.
* Plus the benefits you’d expect from working with and NHS partner : NHS discount, on-site free parking, open plan office
In addition to the above, you could receive an additional one-off payment of up to £2,000 as a welcome to our service – a Golden Hello from us, to you.
Feel the Difference
Virgin Care partner with the NHS and local authorities, providing high quality care for more than 1 million people each year up and down the country. We are an ambitious, forward thinking and passionate company who strive to make a real difference to people and our colleagues. We re-invest all of the money we earn to improve the experience, deliver ambitious transformations and empower all of our colleagues to make the changes, no matter how big or small, that make a real difference.
We’re committed to equal opportunities and welcome a broad diversity of talent to apply. We reserve the right to cease any advertising prior to the published closing date for a role that receives a high number of applications.
As a Disability Confident Committed company, we work in partnership with the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to make our business an inclusive place for all.
Virgin Care is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children, young people and vulnerable adults that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our services.