We have a great opportunity for a Bank Cook / Chef working with a community of Religious Sisters in Liverpool.
About the Role
As a Bank Chef / Cook your responsibilities will be to provide:
- Meals for 18 Sisters
- Meals for a further 8 Sisters in our nursing unit
- Meals for any visitors
- Catering for special dietary needs
To be successful for the role of Chef / Cook you will be:
- Punctual and reliable
- Passionate about delivering high quality catering
- Experienced in using a Combi oven
- A self-motivated, competent and confident person
- Someone who engages well with others
About the Rewards
For the role of Bank Cook / Chef our client is offering a salary of £10.50 per hour (circa £19,000 per annum) plus a great range of benefits, which include:
- Free meals when working long days
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Free enhanced DBS check and uniform
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is advertising on behalf of the Hiring Company and your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Chef, cook, catering, food, meals, Kitchen Staff,
- Confident And Emotionally Stable
- Self Motivation