Daytime Healthcare is Supplying to one of the best national cosmetic clients who are recruiting for permanent full time cosmetic nurse to join one of their private high end clinics in Leeds.
Working days shifts only!, 40 hrs per week.
Cosmetic Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
* To lead and manage the Pre-assessment and Post-operative patient pathway for cosmetic patients ultimately ensuring patient safety.
* Supporting the Lead Nurse in clinical aspects
* Demonstrate clinical excellence within the cosmetic outpatient specialty
* To act as the named nurse to clinic cosmetics patients
* To undertake a nursing assessment, obtaining a detailed past medical history, and the management of appropriate clinical investigations, and any other necessary referrals.
* Registered Nurse/NMC Pin
* 1 year Surgical experience essential
* Pre and Post op experience
* Phlebotomy skills
* Ability to work confidently unsupervised
* Good understanding of CQC and governance compliance activities
* Reasonable IT skills
If you are an NHS nurse with one year’s surgical experience looking to work in the cosmetic sector apply today to secure a quick Interview
Contractor Quality Control
Construction Quality Control