Daytime Healthcare is Supplying to one of the best national cosmetic clients who are recruiting for a part time Surgical pre and post op nurse to join one of their private high end clinics in Northampton.
Working days shifts only!, 24 hours per week.
Surgical Pre-Operative Assessment Nurse Duties:
* To lead and manage the Pre-assessment and Post-operative patient pathway for cosmetic patients ultimately ensuring patient safety.
* Supporting the Lead Nurse in clinical aspects
* Demonstrate clinical excellence within the cosmetic outpatient speciality
* To act as the named nurse to clinic cosmetics patients
* To undertake a nursing assessment, obtaining a detailed past medical history, and the management of appropriate clinical investigations, and any other necessary referrals.
* Registered Nurse/NMC Pin
* 1 year Surgical experience essential
* Pre and Post op experience
* Phlebotomy skills
* Ability to work confidently unsupervised
* Good understanding of CQC and governance compliance activities
* Reasonable IT skills
If you are an NHS nurse with one year’s surgical experience looking to work in the cosmetic sector apply today to secure a quick Interview!
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Contractor Quality Control
Construction Quality Control