£22 - £24 p/h – Up to £59K/Band 7 Equivalent | 48 Hours | 3 Month Live-in Contract | COVID-19 Vaccine Available
A small private nursing home in the Ely area currently requires a Registered Nurse to join their team on a full-time basis on a 3 month fixed-term, with staff accommodation available.
The home usually offers elderly and dementia care but this role will involve providing respite care for discharged Covid-19 patients following a hospital stay.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
* A 3 month fixed term contract to work 48 hours per week on flexible shifts
* Industry leading pay rates of £22 to £24 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay and a salary of up to £29,000
* A supportive working environment with ongoing learning and development opportunities
* Staff accommodation is available on-site
* You will receive the COVID-19 vaccine
As Nursing Home Nurse, you will manage care records and medications, and will ensure care plans are kept up to date in line with resident needs.
What we are looking for:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
* Ideally have some post-registration experience within a UK nursing home or elderly care setting
* Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
* Flexible to work night shifts covering a 7-day rota
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation