Balfor recruitment are currently seeking COVID-19 testers to join brand new private healthcare services around the UK.
The primary objective of this role is to increase testing capacity throughout the UK and help contribute to finding a vaccination.
As a COVID-19 tester you will continue the great work that has been done during these unprecedented times and help use every resource to bring this virus under control. You will be an integral part of the team, contributing to its success.
Responsibilities for this role:
* Deliver brilliant care at test centres, responding quickly to all patients’ needs while reassuring individuals throughout the testing process
* Confidently performs the throat and nasal swab testing procedure in line with current clinical standards, while adhering to hygiene, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and NHS standards
* Provide support to the technicians you will be working alongside
* Understand testing targets and goals for the test centre
* Carry out all daily tasks in the most efficient way
* Understand legal obligations for the site to operate safely
* Must comply with all safety rules and procedures
* Applicants must be in general good health and not classified as in any of the COVID current high-risk groups
Why Balfor Recruitment?
* Full training will be provided for the position
* Full Personal Protective Equipment will be supplied in line with NHS standards.
* We will offer competitive rates of pay
* Balfor are an award-winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing.
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this role then please forward your CV.
You can also click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV for consideration