£27,000 - £28,000 p/a | 40 Hours – Days | Learning Disability Care – Good CQC
An experienced Care Home Manager with a background in supporting people living with learning disabilities and complex care needs is required to lead and develop a small residential home in Nottingham.
Details of this CQC Registered Manager role and what the post-holder will receive:
* A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week, usually working days but with some flexibility required due to the seniority of the post
* A great annual salary of £27,000 to £28,000 depending on experience
* A pension scheme and paid annual leave
* The cost of your DBS check covered and a Blue Light Discount Card
* A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Residential Home Manager, you will be responsible for the overall clinical and operational performance of the home and will manage and coordinate staff, budgets and resources in addition to marketing the home and supporting with a planned expansion.
Applicants for this Registered Manager post should be:
* Have completed a recognised qualification in management in care, such as Diploma Level 5, The Registered Managers Award, NVQ4 or an equivalent
* Demonstrate proven managerial experience in a UK long-term adult care/care home setting, with experience in learning disability and autism care
* Able to effectively manage staff, budgets and resources, ensuring a cost-effective service which doesn’t compromise on care
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation