Critical Care Nurse | CCU | Critical Care | Band 5/6 all dependant on experience | Bristol | Full Time.
Our client is a Private Hospital and they are expanding their Critical Care Team. We are looking for Critical Care Nurses to join our busy Critical Care Team on a full time basis working 37.5 hours per week.
As the only private hospital in the South West with an Intensive Care Unit, The Hospital has been providing excellent care, expertise and knowledge in a supportive and progressive environment for over 32 years. We bring together the very best of facilities and people that modern medicine can offer. We're dedicated to providing quality treatment and aftercare.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To deliver and maintain high standards of nursing care within the ward area.
- To accept delegated responsibilities from the Ward Sister/Charge Nurse.
- To contribute to delivery of Critical Care level 2 and 3 patients including training and education.
Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Acute care experience or critical care experience required
- Critical Care Course, Level 2 patient care, mentorship program desirable
- Excellent communication skills, flexibility, along with being organised and can show case excellent patient care.
Ourc client offers a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Free Parking
- Private Hospital
- Critical Care
- Health Care
- Nursing Care