Critical Care Nurse | CCU | Critical Care | Band 5 Equivalent | Bristol | Full Time.
Spire Bristol Hospital are expanding their Critical Care Team. We are looking for Critical Care Nurses to join our busy Critical Care Team on a full time basis working 37.5 hours per week.
As the only private hospital in the South West with an Intensive Care Unit, Spire Bristol Hospital has been providing excellent care, expertise and knowledge in a supportive and progressive environment for over 32 years. We bring together the very best of facilities and people that modern medicine can offer. We’re dedicated to providing quality treatment and aftercare.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To deliver and maintain high standards of nursing care within the ward area.
- To accept delegated responsibilities from the Ward Sister/Charge Nurse.
- To contribute to delivery of Critical Care level 2 and 3 patients including training and education.
Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 3 years critical care post-graduation experience
- Cardiac experience essential
- Excellent communication skills, flexibility, along with being organised and can show case excellent patient care.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Carly Dack on 07850725333 or email [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications