Senior Radiographer looking for a Hospital to Invest in your Radiography Career?
This is the opportunity for you! TTM Healthcare
is extremely excited to be working with a Trust that is currently recruiting for Band 6 CT Radiographers in the Lincoln Area
This NHS Hospital is currently being upgraded, and offers wonderful training and benefits to its highly motivated and enthusiastic staff. The radiology department encompasses a range of services including x-ray, computerised tomography (CT), breast imaging, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound and fluoroscopy.
They pride themselves on being friendly and supportive to our staff, especially those who have recently joined our teams. And they are Open to Oversea Candidates. You will gain a wide range of experience and learn and develop from working in a busy District General Hospital.
These are full time permanent positions. Key Requirements
- DCR (Diagnostic radiography)
- Post Graduate Certificate in CT Highly Desirable
- Fully Trained in CT with over 4 years Plus Expereince
- Full HCPC
- Competency in the undertaking of Stereotactic breast core biopsies.
- Demonstrates knowledge of evidence based best practice.
- Experience of working in a team, as graduate (or equivalent) or undergraduate.
- Highly developed customer care skills.
- Ability to identify, plan and organise workload for self and others to maintain effective service in sub-speciality.
Great working environmentTraining and developmentAccommodationCompetitive SalaryNHS BenefitsStrong European Community already present
These are exciting times for you to apply or to refer a friend! We are now offering £200 for every friend successfully placed (Terms and conditions applied).
For more information about this role or to apply now please send your up to date CV to [Click here to apply]
or call [Click here to apply]
to discuss further.