Our client is recruiting for an experienced part time Custody Nurse or Paramedic to join their custody setting in Carlisle.
Working in custody requires you to be comfortable working on your own medically and be able to collaborate with various departments, all of whom will rely on your skills and experience to create the best outcome for detainees, officers and victims of crime.
As a Custody Nurse or Paramedic (HCP), you will:
* Attend police custody to assess, document and treat detainees and determine fitness to remain in custody
* Carry out medical and forensic examinations
* To be available for court attendance when requested
Essential Skills Required for a Custody Nurse or Paramedic (HCP):
* HCPC Paramedic or Registered General Nurse with at least 3 years post qualification experience
* Ability to take blood samples
* Experience in an autonomous/ lone working role
* Recent Acute experience
Apply Today To Secure A Quick Interview
Administering Blood Tests