Private Patient Advisor | Business Development | Band 3 | Methley | Full-Time, Permanent.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Advisor, who is used to handling a high volume of calls and enquiries to join our wonderful team located in our Methley Park Hospital.
The primary responsibility of our Private Patient Advisor is to support the Business Development team by liaising with Patients who are interested in finding out more about the variety of treatments we offer, by providing exceptional customer service you will ensure that Business Development objectives are met.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will support the Business Development Manager in ensuring our targets are met
- In this role you will be responsible for managing inbound queries via phone and email from potential patients who are seeking advice on medical procedures and treatments available at our Hospital.
- Dealing with ‘self-pay’ patients, you will provide an overview of pricing options and play a key role in ensuring that patients are supported with information from their initial enquiries through to consultations and medical procedures.
- This role would suit those who have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoys working in a methodical and organised environment.
Who we're looking for:
- Demonstrable Business Development or Sales and Customer Service experience
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- MS Office literate, SAP would also be desirable; however, is not essential
- Previous Healthcare experience would be advantageous
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 Clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people. Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications