Customer Service & Sales Advisor | Spire South Bank, Worcester | £21,859.50 salary + Benefits | Full Time and Permanent
Spire South Bank is currently recruiting for a Customer Service and Sales Advisor to join our friendly Business Development team based at our administration office in the Worcester 6 business park.
This an excellent opportunity and a great role for someone that enjoys speaking to people.
You don’t need a medical background as full training is provided for you. If you are confident speaking to people and can resolve queries then you could be suitable for this role. The main thing we want from you is the ability to provide a 1st class service.
You will begin with the enquiry from the customer/patient, liaise with them over phone or email to gain all the relevant information to enable you to process their query from start to finish. This could mean providing information on our services, generating quotes for appointments/procedures, arranging for the customer/patient to visit the correct consultant and clinic, booking their appointments.
You may the first person to engage with the customer/patient so outstanding customer service skills are a must.
Full training is provided alongside support from the regional hub of 3 hospitals, please get in touch if you would like to discuss the post – [ Email address blocked ]
This position is a full-time, permanent position working 37.5 hours Monday – Friday.
Duties and responsibilities:
- The primary responsibility of the Customer Sales Advisor is to communicate effectively, positively and professionally with customers in order to facilitate their conversion from enquiry to a clinical consultation, test or procedure with Spire Healthcare.
- Professional handling of self-pay enquiries (capturing enquirers details, booking appointments, resolving queries, giving information, providing advice and practical help) from phone calls and emails with prospective self-pay patients
- Adopt ethical techniques to convert enquiries to outpatient appointments, procedures or tests
- Meet team and individual targets relating to conversion, revenue and appointments.
- Attend patient information events to represent the company and our services
- Learn skills required to assist in outpatient appointments team as and when required
Who we're looking for:
- Experience working in a similar environment would be beneficial but by no means necessary as full training will be provided
- Previous experience of working in a customer-focused position.
- Someone who is capable of managing a high volume of telephone calls, emails and other enquires.
- Must be a good communicator and have good computer literacy
- Someone who works well as part of a team
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact [ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
- Clinical Works
- Computer Literacy
- Customer Service