Our Client is leading manufacturer of Pharmaceutical & Food Ingredients.
They are now seeking a Customer Service Executive. This position will be office based in Reigate, Surrey and is a full-time permanent role reporting to the Office Manager
* Customer Service: Providing first point of contact for general customer enquiries
* Order Processing: Responsible for order processing for Pharmaceutical, Food and Cosmetic customers in the UK and Ireland. This includes entry on to internal SAP system, logistical organisation and invoicing and liaising with suppliers and customers regarding all delivery issues and special requests. Attention to detail is paramount
* Sales Support: Providing administrative support for the Sales Managers through provision of sales figures, analysis of customer delivery patterns and updating of customer files
* Stock Control: Monitoring of stock levels in line with customer requirements. Reconciling stocks in UK warehouse on a monthly basis. Ensuring adequate levels of stocks are ordered without incurring unnecessary storage charges
* Non Conformance / Damage Reports: Liaising with relevant Departments to ensure non-conformance and damages are assessed and logged appropriately
* Quality: High volume of quality issues, with often lengthy wait times. These must be handled diligently and methodically until close of procedure
* Samples: Responsible for collating and fulfilling customer requests for samples and ensuring sample stocks are adequate to meet these requirements
* System Maintenance: Ensuring that internal SAP system is kept up to date in terms of customer details and prices
* General Office Support: Holiday and phone cover across all customer service business units. Work alongside office team in maintaining and updating all records regarding GMP standard. Flexibility to be shown as and when required dependent upon the needs of the business and any other task deemed necessary that is within the capability and skill level.
Qualifications and Experience
* A calm individual with a high degree of patience and tenacity.
* Capable of handling and processing multiple orders, dealing with customer queries, stock control and providing information to the relevant Sales Managers as and when necessary
* Due to the complexities and nature of the products attention to detail is paramount
* Must be a team player with a flexible approach to work and a willingness to assist others on an ad hoc basis
* Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely
* A polite and professional manner is required when dealing with customers and suppliers alike
* A problem-solver that must be able to communicate clearly and concisely to avoid costly miscommunications
* Stock management is also a crucial part of this role. A logistical mind is necessary
In return, our Client is offering a basic salary of £30,000 - £32,000 per annum plus benefits (salary is dependent on experience).
To apply for the above position, please send your C.V to Lorraine Roger, Director at Atom Recruitment Ltd
Attention To Detail