Customer Service Officer | Administration | 12 Month FTC | Leeds | Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to assist in providing an efficient Inpatient Appointments service to consultants and patients, helping us to achieve the highest possible standard of care within the Inpatient Bookings Office for both Private, Self-Funding and NHS patients.
Spire Leeds Hospital, located in Roundhay, Leeds, has been treating patients for almost 30 years. We are the region’s largest private hospital in terms of the range of services we offer and the number of consultants we work with. Spire Leeds has been rated ‘Good’ in our recent CQC inspection.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide an efficient admissions service to patients, consultants, secretaries and staff in accordance with departmental procedures
- Deal with telephone communications effectively
- Maintenance of patient confidentiality at all times (GDPR Protocols)
- Divide a service to the consultants and patients and show no bias or favoritism
Who we're looking for:
- Previous experience in providing excellent customer service
- Experience of working in a team.
- A clear telephone voice.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- P.C. skills.
- We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employee's well-being through work-life balance, ongoing development, support, and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Luke Taylor on [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Physician Patient Privilege