Brief Role Description:
We are supporting our client who are a successful manufacturer of Safety Critical Components, in their search for a Customer Success Strategy Assistant to join their expanding team.
* You will play a proactive role across the wider Customer Success team helping us monitor and build Customer Success metrics and contributing customer insights to support process improvements and customer support.
* You will have exceptional communication skills to develop trusted relationships with internal and external customers.
* By supporting the Customer Experience manager in undertaking customer satisfaction surveys using the Net Promoter System (NPS), monitoring customer responses and taking appropriate responsive action you will help develop ongoing customer relationships.
* You will assist in maintaining accurate records of all customer contact received into the organisation and provide reporting to customers on the root cause of any issues that may be received.
* You will be helping us to continually improve and deliver a best-in-class customer success experience
* You will have the opportunity to provide analytical and general support on our Customer Success strategy projects and Customer Success programme management
We’re a high growth company and roles can change and evolve. You’ll need to be willing to turn your hand to anything within the team remit that supports the team with delivering its objectives.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to have/be:
* A passion to deliver excellent customer experience for our customers
* Strong data analysis skills and a passion to use of data driven insights to enhance customer success
* Ability to work independently, use initiative and effectively prioritise workload
* Excellent communication skills with strong listening, interpersonal, written and numerical skills
* Ability to manage a wide range of stakeholder requirements across a number of different functions
* Very good knowledge of Microsoft applications
* A can-do attitude and willingness to learn and take on new tasks
* A flexible, responsive approach and mindset to work productively in a busy environment
* Business management, languages, biomedical sciences or equivalent experience
It would also be helpful if you have:
* An additional European language would be advantageous (French, Italian, Spanish, German, Polish)
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV - or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK