Decontamination Technician | Band 2 dependant on experience | Tollerton, Nottingham | Full Time
Spire Nottingham has an exciting opportunity for a Decontamination Technician to join their growing and fast-paced team.
Spire Nottingham Hospital is the only CQC Outstanding rated private hospital in Nottinghamshire and we are committed to delivering excellent individual care from the first time a patient contacts us until after their treatment is complete. Our state of the art, purpose-built hospital located in Tollerton, has 42 private ensuite rooms, 4 theatres including a hybrid theatre, a 5 bed Critical Care Unit, a minor ops suite in Outpatients, 11-day case beds, endoscopy suite, on-site MRI, CT, X-ray, ultrasound and mammography, physiotherapy, pharmacy and 300 free car parking spaces.
Duties and responsibilities:
- As an SST, duties will include routine tasks related to the delivery of care to ensure our patient’s health and well-being.
- You will be responsible for Reprocessing, Sterilising and repackaging instruments
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for the daily testing and logging of equipment
Who we're looking for:
- Experience of working within a similar role would be advantageous, however, is not essential for this role
- This role involves working on a computer using systems so a degree of IT/Computer skill will be needed.
- Must be accurate and have a strong desire for attention to detail.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Rebecca O’Neill on Rebecca.o’[ Email address blocked ] or 07885 708 488
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people. Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications.
Attention To Detail
Patient Health Questionnaires