Service care health is looking for a Dental Nurses to work within Leicester.
The role is with Full-time hours every Monday to Friday. (However part-time hours will be considered for the correct candidate).
Daily roles include,
•chair side support,
•decontamination of instruments,
•mixing of relevant materials on request,
•computer entry support as and when required,
•meeting and greeting of patients;
•some administration duties e.g. filing
•Relevant Registration Body.
•Minimum of 1 years dental nursing experience.
•Good verbal and written communication skills
•Good organisation skills, demonstrating an ability to work under pressure
•Relevant degree or qualification.
•IT and computer literate.
For more information about this role, please contact Sophie at Service Care Health on [Click here to apply]
or at [Click here to apply]
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided