An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Qualified Dental Nurse or Experienced Trainee Nurse
to join a dental practice in Northwood, London. The company is looking for an Qualified Dental Nurse
, with exceptional communication skills and a personable approach to patients and clients.
The role is full-time. Working hours to be confirmed;
Monday to Friday 08:15-17:30
2x Saturdays per month 08:15-13:00Salary: £7.80-£13 per hour (depending on experience, qualifications and interview)
Practice Type: Mixed Practice 50/50Dental Software: SOE/Exact SoftwareStart Date: ASAPAs a Dental Nurse your responsibilities will be:* Delivery of a world class client experience.
* Assisting the Surgeon in the treatment room.
* Preparing clients for treatment.
* Providing aftercare advice following treatment.
* Supporting the Practice Manager with ensuring the delivery of high quality care in accordance with internal and regulatory standards.
* Sterilisation procedures.
* Decontamination procedures.To be a successful Dental Nurse you will have the following skills and experience:* Previous experience as a Dental Nurse (would consider trainees if registered.
* Experience with SOE/Exact (preferred but not necessary).
* Must be GDC registered.
* Familiar with CQC requirements.
* Strong IT skills and must have an excellent command of English Language (written and spoken).
* Excellent communication skills.
* Excellent care delivery and customer service skills.