Nurse Seekers are excited to be recruiting a Dental Nurse for a fantastic Dental Surgery in the Ashtead area. If you are a qualified dental nurse looking to take the next step in your career, or a trainee Dental Nurse looking to start a new profession, this is the opportunity for you!
About The Dentist
Focussed on the patient experience, this practice knows that not many people look forward to going to the dentist and is looking to break this trend. Employing a variety of methods to reduce patient anxiety, whilst offering a range of general and restorative procedures, this practice really makes a difference not only to people’s teeth but to their relationship with dental care.
Working as a Dental Nurse you are at the centre of the practices day to day operations. This role will mainly be focussed on chair side dental support, with some additional responsibilities working in administration. You will be responsible for supporting not just the dentists, but the patients also, making sure the process is stress free and everyone leaves with a smile on their face.
- Team player with strong relationship building skills.
- Effective communication skills, with both work colleagues and the general public
- Pro-active approach to their work
- Diligent with good written and computer skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to take a genuine interest in patients and their journey within the practice.
- The ability to relate well with a wide range of people and their specific needs
- Good time keeping and flexibility
- Honest, trustworthy and reliable
In return for your hard work as a Dental Nurse you will receive a fantastic pay rate, comprehensive private health care, generous holiday allowance, pension scheme and the chance to join a fantastic Dental Team.
Our client is keen to hear from all Dental Nurses with an interest.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please get in touch on 01926 676369. Alternatively, please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch.
- Attention To Detail
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Interpersonal Skills
- Self Motivation