Days/Hours: 39 hours across Monday - Friday
Location: Positions in Sheffield and Wincobank, S5 6AB
Imagine being able to shape your dream Nursing career and focusing on being the best you can be. Whilst caring for patients, we can help you develop, and help shape dentistry... Welcome to mydentist. Europe’s largest dental care provider, where Dental Nurses come to excel in their field.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, fully funded GDC registration and medical indemnity plus a continued investment in your professional development. Dental Nurses have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, a large clinical community and opportunities to mentor others.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role.
We’re looking for an ambitious Dental Nurse to join us in our 8-surgery Advanced Oral Health Centre in Wincobank. Here, you’ll benefit from:
• Working with a well-established team
• Supporting a variety of NHS and Private Treatments including, Specialist Endo, Specialist Ortho, Short Term Ortho, Facial Aesthetics and Implants
• The opportunity to develop your career within a supportive and ambitious team
• Being close to local transport links and onsite free parking
• Must be GDC registered or able to support a dentist in surgery without a mentor
• Have a passion for putting patients first
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Team player
• IT skills
Click Apply to find out more about this fantastic opportunity
Coordinating With Others
Coaching And Mentoring