PCP Dental Recruitment is currently seeking a permanent full-time Dental Nurse for a well established practice in Borehamwood.
Monday to Friday
£10 - £11 per hour subject to level of:
* SOE Software knowledge
* Patient-orientated, with excellent communication skills and a personable and empathetic manner.
* Decontamination and Sterilisation
* Assisting in maintenance of the practice running
* Provide clinical chair-side support to dentists
* Keep the clinical areas and all equipment and instruments clean, tidy and sterile as appropriate according to the practice’s health and safety and infection control procedures and manufacturers' instructions
* Be familiar and comply with all health and safety rules and guidance, including PPE, COSHH, mercury handling, infection control, waste disposal etc
* Attend and participate in practice meetings
* Act in accordance with the practice rules and code of conduct
* Immediate Interviews
* Work within an established practice
If you are interested, please call the office. Alternatively, simply click apply and submit your application.
Due to the high number of CVs we receive, we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on our database and contact you for future suitable role
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Dental - Hertford) .