An amazing opportunity has opened up for a long running independent private dental practice based in Hampton, Middlesex. This is a private practice that offers all general dentistry with all modern and fully digital practice. With a long standing team and very experienced dentists and an in house hygienist suite. Due to expansion and growth they are looking to add to their team.
Due to expansion they are looking for a Dental Nurse , you will be:-
* Dental Nurse with experience within a dental practice either private or NHS.
* Providing chair side assistance with a natural care for patients.
* Working in a well presented dental practice in Hampton, Middlesex
* Monday – Friday 8:30-6:00
Skills / Background / Qualifications needed:-
* Experience in private or NHS dentistry.
* Must have a love for the role and a passion for dentistry
* Experience with CQC duties
* Good written and verbal English language
* Confident outgoing personality a plus.
* basic salary of £13 - £15 per hour with annual bonus
* 28 days holiday plus additional 8 bank holidays.
* Ongoing training and educational setting
* Very close to station and street parking available.
For an immediate interview contact Katherine Foley
or call me on (phone number removed) (agy)
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Dental - London) .