Experienced Dental Nurse required to work within a Practice covering both NHS and Private dental in Tyldesley. The role is due to commence on the 9th September, and is offered with a full time contract, on a permanent basis.
Applicants are expected to have prior experience of working within a dental practice, in both receptionist and chair side positions, and are also required to have a valid GDC registration.
In return they will offer:
• A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase this through training and development
• Fully funded CPD training, GDC registration, DBS and Professional Indemnity, saving you over £500 per year
• Progression and development
• Contributory pension scheme
• Modern surgeries and dental software system Kodak R4/Digital X-Rays
• Free Parking
• Dental Nurse uniform provided
Please do get in touch with Matthew at Service Care Solutions should you wish to discuss this opportunity further on [Click here to apply]
, or via email to [Click here to apply]