Our clients are proud to offer high quality dentistry service, the staff receives regular training and personal development to ensure they all share the same ethos of putting the patients at the heart of everything they do. They are now looking for a Dental Receptionist to join their friendly team.
* Taking responsibility for the decontamination of instruments
* Maintaining dental operating equipment
* Ensuring that all relevant materials and supplies are in place
* Looking after patient records – including making notes when the dentist is examining a patient
* Working closely with the dentist, responding quickly to requests, and generally keeping the surgery ready for use and many more
* Experience and Qualified Dental Nurse
* GDC Registered and Fully Compliance
* Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
* The Dental Nurse will be a great Team Player
* Well presentable and Punctual.
* NVQ Level 3 Dental Nursing (Required)
* Valid GDC registration (Required)
For more information please contact Toral or email your CV for immediate interviews
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Dental - London) .