Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Thank you. We'll send jobs matching these to
You already suscribed to this job alert.
0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
Dental Nurse - Essential Requirements:
- Fully registered with the General Dental Council (GDC) without restrictions.
- Must hold valid suitable and appropriate indemnity insurance with a recognised dental defence organisation.
- Must provide evidence of clinical currency in accordance with JSP 950 Leaflet 4-1-4, Returning to Clinical Practice, specifically a minimum of 2 clinical sessions per week over the last 15 months.
- To have completed GDC highly recommended Continuing Professional Development (CPD) including medical emergencies, safeguarding children and vulnerable adults, disinfection and decontamination, radiography and radiation protection.
- To be trained and current in emergency and resuscitation procedures and have practised and tested these procedures at least annually in accordance with Resuscitation Council (UK) guidelines and JSP 950 Leaflet 4-6-1 DMS CPR Standards and Training).
- Must have undertaken the additional health clearance checks for clinicians required to perform Exposure Prone Procedures (in accordance with the Department of Health policy entitled “Health clearance for tuberculosis, hepatitis B, hepatitis C and HIV: New Healthcare Workers").