My client is a group of dental practices across the south east and south west of England, this particular North Hertfordshire dental practice is a professional, well run, well established mixed dental practice. The dental practice (like all of the ones in the group) is modern, friendly, and fully digital with all up to date equipment. They have a low staff turnover and this position is only available as they are expanding. The group of dental practices pride themselves on giving the patient a professional service they WILL tell their friends about.
Due to retirement they are recruiting for a Dental Practice Manager, you will be:-
* Working at their dental practice in Royston in North Hertfordshire
* Working Monday to Friday , 8.30am till 5.30pm
* Running the dental practice from top to bottom - 5 surgeries, along with the nurses and reception area
* Making sure staff rotas are done, helping with future recruitment, ongoing CQC paperwork and compliance issues etc.
Preferred Skills / Background
* Be living within travelling distance to the Royston dental practice
* You need experience working as a dental practice manager
* Having experience with SoE would be beneficial but is not essential.
* 26-29k basic salary
* CPD and future management course paid for – great career progression
* Discounted dental work after 6 months
* On street parking available
* 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
please call me on (phone number removed) (agy)
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom