Are you an experienced practice coordinator or dental nurse looking for a leadership role or a current practice manager ready for a new challenge?
Our client is looking for a Dental Practice Manager to join their business based in our Slough, Berkshire. The role will also require management of our two nearby practices in Twyford and Cippenham.
The role as a practice manager:
* Ensuring the smooth, efficient and compliant running of the practices as a whole;
* Achieving excellent service to patients, quality of service, cost and delivery of performance in accordance with the company strategy and targets;
* Providing support and direction to enhance performance, skills and knowledge of practice staff;
* You will plan & drive the income targets for the practice;
* Monitor KPIs & support clinicians to achieve NHS/private targets;
* Enable good communication in the practices, including regular practice meetings;
* Be able to face difficult conversations & deal promptly with issues/complaints when they arise;
* To ensure the practice is a great place to work!
* Training costs covered;
* Opportunity to increase your salary through training and development;
* DBS cost covered;
* If required, Hep B cost covered;
* Contributory pension scheme;
* Fully Computerised practice (SOE);
* Pleasant, diverse, respectful and fun workplace;
* Additional course funding – for clinical practice managers;
* Opportunity to meet regularly with your area manager, operations team and director for work purposes and social events.
* Prior experience managing/ coordinating a Dental Practice or clinical experience by way of assisting/ nursing
* Well spoken with excellent communication skills. Fluent in English (verbal & written). Multilingual would be advantageous
* Car driver preferred
* Qualified and GDC registered as a Dental Nurse (able to step in and cover if needed)
* Enthusiastic and motivated. Willing to take ownership of various aspects of running a dental practice. Flexible