Dental Practice Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for a full time Practice Manager to join the practice in Dalston.
The practice is newly refurbished and fully stocked with state of the art equipment. The practice has been well established and has state of the art surgeries, fully computerised (SOE-Exact) with digital x-rays and Cerec Omnicam alongside a young and dynamic team with specialists.
The ideal candidate will be tech-savvy and have experience in a busy, mixed dental practice, ideally in a managerial role.
The duties of the Dental Practice Manager role will include following:
* Ensure the smooth, efficient and compliant running of the practice as a whole.
* Knowledge of CQC
* Providing excellent service to patients, quality of service, cost and delivery of performance in line with Company strategy, targets and mission statement.
* Providing support and direction to the team to enhance performance, skills and knowledge.
* Plan & drive the income targets for the practice
* Monitor KPIs & support clinicians to achieve Private and NHS targets
* Deal promptly with issues when they arise
* Deliver and arrange staff training/development for the team.
The role will suit an individual who is tech-savvy and has previous experience as a Dental Practice Manager, in a strong leadership role or extensive experience of working in a dental practice.
Excellent salary, negotiable depending on experience.
For more information and immediate interview please contact us