Currently looking for an Experienced Dental Receptionist/ Dental Nurse on behalf of our client, a mixed dental practice in Morden, London. The position is full-time, 4-5 days per week: either 4 days reception and 1 day dental nurse or 4 days reception.
We are looking for a bright, confident, organised and proactive individual who works well within a team.
* Previous dental reception/dental nurse experience
* Proficient user of dental software (System for Dentists used in the practice)
* Computer literate including Microsoft Word, Excel, emails etc.
* Excellent communication (verbal and written)
* Excellent customer service skills
* Answer the telephone and deal with patient enquiries in a positive, efficient and friendly manner.
* Receive and deal with patients and visitors in a pleasant and prompt manner.
* Keep patients informed of any delays.
* Notify dentists/hygienists of patients’ arrivals.
* Booking appointments
* Register/update patients details
* Prepare and maintain patient records
* Take and record patient payments
* Dealing with queries relating to a treatment
* Liaise with dental laboratories, suppliers and other organisations as required
* Establish and maintain productive working relationships with all members of the dental team.
* Carry out reception and related administrative duties within the practice and perform such other tasks as reasonably requested by the principal.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Schedule: Monday to Friday: 8:45-18:15
Salary: £11-£12.50 per hour (depending on experience)
COVID-19 considerations: -To keep staff and patients safe we have all Covid-19 precautions in place. PPE provided. Covid-19 SOPs in place.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you and you meet the requirements, please apply today with your CV and cover letter
- Computer Literacy
- Customer Service
- Dental Informatics