Dental Receptionist / Nurse
Pearldental is a family practice - We are close-knit team of dental professionals looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual to join us. The receptionist holds a very important role within our practice and is the centre for all communication. The primary role will be welcoming patients and assisting with appointment booking, however the successful candidate will be expected to help the team with nursing duties when required.
Job Description for the Dental Receptionist / Nurse
* Welcome and greet patients while following Covid-19 procedures
* Comply with administrative duties
* Prioritise and arrange appointments for our patients
* Maintain the appointment diary
Skills Required for the Dental Receptionist / Nurse
* GDC registered
* Experience on reception is essential - working with SOE (Exact) is preferred.
* Outstanding customer service skills and good command of English
Personal Attributes for the Dental Receptionist / Nurse
* Friendly, enthusiastic and compassionate
* Professional, well organised, dependable and punctual
The ability to keep calm and professional under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
We hope to fill this role as soon as possible. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00-£13.00 per hour (Dependant on experience)
All patients wear masks, we monitor the number of patients within the building at all times, sanitisation procedures in place to protect staff and patients
Booking (Resource Planning Software)