At Four Seasons Healthcare we are looking for a Nurse Qualified Deputy Manager with a passion for enhancing the quality of life
To join us as a Nurse Qualified Deputy Manager you will need to have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices. The Deputy Manager has responsibility for assisting with the management of the Home and the team, whilst ensuring the home operates effectively.
- NMC Active Registration with extensive post registration experience, including experience held at a senior supervisory level
- You will possess strong leadership and management qualities
- A visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
- Ability to oversee the induction of all new employees and participate in the training and development of the team.
- Play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team.
- Ability to Deputise in the overall management of the care home as required by the Home Manager
- Communicate professionally with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Happy to undertake managerial and leadership responsibilities whilst continuing to deliver direct clinical care
- Confident supporting the Home Manager with the financial effectiveness of the home, ensuring the home operates within budget through effective use of resources and identify areas to improve efficiency.
- Previous experience working within a nursing home setting would be desirable
About our Home:
Located in ****, *****is a friendly care home, offering **** care.
#Registered Nurse, #RGN, #RMN, #RNLD, #Staff nurse, #nursing home nurse, #nursing home, #elderly care, #care home, #care home nurse, #adult nurse, #student nurse, #staff nurse, #peripatetic nurse, #band 5 nurse, #ward nurse, #RN, #sister, #ward sister, #band 6 nurse, #clinical lead, #ward manager, #Night Nurse