Deputy Care Home Manager: Salary: £50,000 per annum.
We have a great opportunity for a nurse qualified Deputy Care Home Manager looking for their next challenge to work closely with the management team at our Willows Care Home in Great Linford, Milton Keynes – this includes the Home Manager, Residential Manager and an amazing Regional team to support you in your new role.
What we offer:
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- DBS Certificate paid for by Excelcare*
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Company Bonus Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
- Comprehensive Induction Program
- Uniforms provided
- Benefits package offering fantastic discounts at over 2500 retail outlets, cinemas, gyms, and restaurants.
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £600 for every person you refer (URL blocked - click to apply
- Staff Appreciation Days
- Long service awards
- Registered Nurse – RGN, qualified with active PIN
- Experienced within a nursing/care home setting for older people.
- Extensive clinical knowledge
- Sound knowledge of CQC Regulations and legislation
- Excellent organisations and planning skills.
As a Deputy Care Home Manager, you will provide leadership on all issues relating to clinical excellence. Coordinating and coaching staff to ensure that effective nursing and care services are provided, quality standards are continually improved, and clinical outcomes are recorded and measured effectively.
As a Deputy Care Home Manager, you will ensure that your team is well supported to perform their roles safely, as this will assist them to provide the best care for our residents. It goes without saying that you will need to be passionate about providing high quality care, ensuring the lives of residents are continually enriched.
Nestled amongst the leafy streets of residential Great Linford, north of central Milton Keynes, The Willows is a peaceful, purpose-built care home providing URL blocked - click to apply and long-term URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply care for older people.
Offering attentive and professional care, our team members take great pride in the positive, harmonious atmosphere they have created here, providing comfort and stimulation to keep everyone active in mind and body.
URL blocked - click to apply
Coordinating With Others