Deputy Care Home Manager: Salary: £50,000 per annum.
We have a great opportunity for a nurse qualified Deputy Care Home Manager looking for their next challenge to work closely with the management team at our Waterhall Care Home in Bletchley, Milton Keynes – this includes the Home Manager and an amazing Regional team to support you in your new role.
What we offer:
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- DBS Certificate paid for by Excelcare*
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Company Bonus Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
- Comprehensive Induction Program
- Uniforms provided
- Benefits package offering fantastic discounts at over 2500 retail outlets, cinemas, gyms, and restaurants.
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £600 for every person you refer (URL blocked - click to apply
- Staff Appreciation Days
- Long service awards
- Registered Nurse – RGN, qualified with active PIN
- Experienced within a nursing/care home setting for older people.
- Extensive clinical knowledge
- Sound knowledge of CQC Regulations and legislation
- Excellent organisations and planning skills.
As a Deputy Care Home Manager, you will provide leadership on all issues relating to clinical excellence. Coordinating and coaching staff to ensure that effective nursing and care services are provided, quality standards are continually improved, and clinical outcomes are recorded and measured effectively.
As a Deputy Care Home Manager, you will ensure that your team is well supported to perform their roles safely, as this will assist them to provide the best care for our residents. It goes without saying that you will need to be passionate about providing high quality care, ensuring the lives of residents are continually enriched.
Warm and welcoming, with excellent facilities and exemplary standards in care, Water Hall is a beautiful care home in Bletchley, just outside of Milton Keynes.
The home provides a range of respite care and long-term URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply. Our kind and compassionate team provide outstanding care and work closely with Milton Keynes Hospital to provide rehabilitation care too.
There really is something for everyone here, from interesting activities, an engaging and friendly community and team members who listen and care with their hearts. It’s our team members, many of whom have been with us for years, and the unique people who live here who make Water Hall the wonderful place it is.
URL blocked - click to apply