Salary up to £50,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
We are looking for a nurse qualified Deputy Care Home Manager to work closely with the Home Manager in our beautiful Nursing home, Windmill Care Home in Brixton, London.
As an ideal Deputy Care Home Manager, you will have experience in a management or supervisory role within a service for older people.
As a Deputy Care Home Manager, you will provide leadership on all issues relating to clinical excellence. Coordinating and coaching staff to ensure that effective nursing and care services are provided, quality standards are continually improved, and clinical outcomes are recorded and measured.
As a Deputy Care Home Manager, you will ensure that your team is well supported and happy in their jobs, as this will help them to provide the best care for our residents. You will also need to be passionate about providing high quality care, ensuring the lives of residents are continually enriched.
- Registered Nurse – RGN, qualified with active PIN
- A passion for elderly care
- Extensive clinical knowledge
- Sound knowledge of CQC Regulations
- Excellent organisations and planning skills.
- Previous experience as a Deputy Care Home Manager is desirable.
What we offer:
- 25 Days holiday
- DBS Certificate paid for by Excelcare*
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
- Long service awards
- Comprehensive Induction Program
- Benefits package offering fantastic discounts at over 2500 retail outlets, cinemas, gyms and restaurants.
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £600 for every person you refer (https://careers.excelcareholdings.com/en-GB/page/employee-refer)*
*Terms & Conditions apply