Location To assist the Home Manager, the Deputy will be expected to maintain the general day-to-day running of the Home, working alongside the Administration Manager and Housekeeper. He/she will be expected to provide continuity of care, laid down by the procedures operating within the Home, and be available to offer support and advice to all other members of staff, residents and relatives.
Rewards and Benefits
Our staff are at the heart of what we do; which is why in return for your dedication you will receive a competitive rate in line with current legislation and latest Home pay review, as well as a number of benefits, including but not limited to:
* Highly competitive salary - up to 42500 k per annum
* Performance-related Bonus
* Employee Benefit Package - great savings, discounts & rewards
* Discounts at major supermarkets, High Street Stores, Cinemas and many more
We are passionate about developing careers. We have supported our employees to become Team Leaders, Qualified Nurses and even Home Managers!
The post holder will hold the relevant qualifications; have experience of working within a Registered Care Home and proven knowledge and empathy of caring for the older person. It is essential that the post holder shows strong professional leadership, a flexible attitude to work pattern and excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate will have
* RN (first level)
* DBS Check
* Specialist Nursing Practices
* Knowledge of Care Quality Commission (CQC) Guidelines.
* Gold Standard Framework for end of life Care
* Knowledge of Dementia Strategy and Dementia mapping is desired but not essential
If you feel you can provide excellent care for residents and approachable attitude then this is the perfect opportunity for you